[Guide] How to register in the community
It's fantastic to see you are interesting in joining our community.
If you are still undecided on why you might want to join here are a few things to consider:
- Ability to subscribe to different areas of the community: never miss an update or post and hear what is going on in Android Enterprise (you can control in your Settings how often you would like to receive notifications)
- Have a question, an interesting discussion idea or a feature request: you can create a post and share it here in the community
- Support others: give kudos to others and share your opinion
- Lastly, the community is here for our customers and together we can create a great space for everyone to enjoy, learn and shape future products (and have a bit of fun a long the way).
Sign me up?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register in the community:
1. Click on the avatar in the top right corner of the screen
2. Follow the prompt and sign in to your Google account (* if you do not have an existing Google account, you will need to create a one before registering in the community). As this is a professional environment, we would recommend using an account linked to your work email.
3. Complete the registration (this will only take a minute)
- As part of this you will be asked to create your community username. Tips for this: keep it nice and short so it is easy to remember, something like your first name followed by your last initial.
- If you are an admin, you will see you have two additional questions. If you know you Android Enterprise organization ID, please do add it, as it will help us to provide a better experience
There you are, you should now be registered! Welcome aboard! 😀 Not sure where to start, take a look at this post.
If you have any questions please do let me know.
Welcome to the Community everyone!
Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.