Customer Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Android Enterprise Community!
Our mission at Android Enterprise is to make the most trusted and helpful platform for work. Android has always been a platform that encourages community collaboration, creativity and support, and so we’ve created this community to provide a space for you and your peers to connect with each other and Android Enterprise.
Our community guidelines and tips are here to help create and maintain a healthy and safe environment for everyone who visits the community. Take a look below...
Be polite and respectful
- We can all learn something new. Encourage the best in each other, even if you have a difference in opinion
- Keep in mind that when a member is posting they may not be writing in their first language
Create a safe place for all
- Ensure everyone feels welcomed in our community
- If you see an issue or you want to flag content shared in the community please report it to your Community Manager to review
- Ensure you adhere to these Community Guidelines and the Community Terms of service
Make the most of your time in the community
- Looking for something specific? Use the search bar to search for any existing content or conversations
- Post your question or reply in the most appropriate board, to make it easier for community members to find and respond
- When creating a new conversation, add a compelling and relevant title
- Write clearly and provide full responses, remember you may also need to provide additional context
- Offer support, even if it’s a simple thumbs up
- Keep the content shared safe-for-work and family-appropriate, remember this content is public so never share any personal information such as passwords or email addresses
- If you have ideas on what you would like to see more on in the community, please do share with your community manager (@Lizzie)
Things to avoid
- Advertising of commercial products or services
- Personal information
- Spam content, repeatedly posting the same content. Repeatedly targeting or trolling of others
- Abusive, threatening or rude behaviour, as well as encouraging others in this behaviour
- Sexual, explicit or illegal material, or content that directs to sites containing this
- Sharing any material that is copyrighted or subject to/violates any, third party proprietary rights
- Content or behaviour that is in conflict with our Terms of service
We look forward to seeing you in the community. 🙂
Welcome to the Community everyone!
Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.
- [Community] Potential downtime in the Customer Community in Community info & guidelines
- How car companies collaborate with Google Automotive Services in Community feedback
- Big thank you for your support! in Community off-topic
- What are your thoughts on the Customer Community? in Community off-topic
- [Community Team Update] Welcoming Reece to the team... in Community off-topic