Android 14 - Android Enterprise WiFi Profile Issues - Microsoft Intune
With the latest Android 14 - new Microsoft Intune Android Enterprise device enrollments are not receiving the WiFi configuration profile. Android 13 and later will receive the WiFi profile and connect to the hidden SSID with no issue.
I have the same problem as Isaac.
On devices enrolled in Intune, with Android 13, update to Android 14, and it continues to work fine.
On devices with android 14, enrolling it, it fails.
in the Wifi profile we also had the Radius servers and the root CA certificate
in the settings, User certificates, we see that the WiFi certificates aren't being installed.
- Enterprise default profile in Admin discussions
- Managed google play store in Intune in Admin discussions
- Where can I manage devices and settings? in Admin discussions
- Android 14 - Android Enterprise WiFi Profile Issues - Microsoft Intune in Admin discussions
- Zero Touch - Enterprise default configuration not applied automatically in Admin discussions