Big thank you for your support!

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Thank you! copy.png

Hello everyone!

As we reach the end of a busy 2023, we are also reaching the 6 month mark of the Android Enterprise Customer Community, so I thought this was an excellent opportunity to reflect and celebrate a few community milestones.

Here are a few of my personal favourites, but please do share your own. 

🎉 Our community is growing: 1,300+ registered community members - whoop!

🎉 We are starting to chat, more and more: over 1,300 posts and replies 

🎉 More critical information shared: a new dedicated area for customer focused service announcements

🎉 Power of the community: community members identified and tested several important bugs including around missing apps and Gmail managedconfig 

🎉 2 community created guides

🎉 I also loved learning about your interests and introductions in our New to the community discussion and off-topics such as what was your first mobile?

I also wanted to take this opportunity to say a special thank you to a few members (👏 at the ready):

Community Product Experts and superstars:

• @Moombas, @jeremy and @jasonbayton, for all the time and effort you had taken to help reply to questions and give insights into discussions 
  •  A double thank you to Jason for also creating two community guides, here and here

(To add we will be sharing more about the Product Expert program in January if this has sparked your interest 😀)

Great conversation:

• @lgstalder took a lot of time supporting other members with changes to wifi configuration
  • @jarmo_akkanen created some really interesting discussions (incl. sharing his experience moving EMMs)

Great feedback and testing:  there are many people to mention here, so a big thank you to all of you. 

• I'd like to specially highlight @Alex_Muc and @matsm for dedicating a large time to check if issue has been fixed and providing quick responses

A massive thank you to each and everyone of you who have contributed to the community this year, the community is all about peers coming together and support each other and sharing experience. I'm looking forward to a great 2024 and more interesting conversation.

In the words of @ReeceK "let's keep this community rocking" (yep, slightly regretting adding that in! 😂)

Feel free to share any personal highlights and/or if you have any ideas on what you would like to see in the next year. It would be fantastic to hear from you.

We all wish you a very enjoyable end to 2023 and start to 2024, however you are celebrating. 

Massive thanks,

Lizzie & Reece (and all of the Customer Community Team)

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

1 REPLY 1

mohmidk5
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Gooood