Zero-Touch-Registration is not available
Dear Community Members,
We are currently encountering an issue with the enrollment of three recently acquired Samsung S23 devices. While we are able to successfully enroll other devices, these specific models are presenting a persistent problem.
The error message displayed is as follows: "Zero-Touch Registration is not available. Check your internet connection and try again."
To address this, we have attempted the following troubleshooting steps:
- Utilized mobile data from various carriers as well as Wi-Fi connections, yet the error persists.
- Formatted the devices.
- Completely removed the devices from the Zero-Touch portal (https://partner.android.com/zerotouch#) and subsequently re-added them.
- Attempted manual enrollment using the QR Code provided by Intune.
Despite these efforts, the issue remains unresolved. Interestingly, we have successfully enrolled a Samsung XCover 5 without encountering any similar difficulties.
We are reaching out to inquire if others in the community are experiencing similar challenges with Samsung S23 devices. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
@jasonbayton, but even if registered in Knox as long as there is no config assigned wasn't it like this behavior:
1. Knox lookup for assigne configuration etc.
2. If there was nothing, Google ZTP checking for assigned config
3. If there is also nothing found: Enroll like consumer device
@Zackory Did you try to enroll using mobile data instead just to verify it's not working there as well?