EMM and Android Enterprise Registration

zk_123
Level 1.6: Donut

Hi,

I have my google account linked to an EMM registration.  I now no longer have access to that EMM system and want to set up my google account to a new EMM system.  Unable to do this due to the above. Do not want to create a brand new google account.

I guess only Google Support can assist here but how does one (without a support contract) get in touch with them and get them to disassociate my account from an old EMM system that I no longer have access to.

Thank you all!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jasonbayton
Level 3.0: Honeycomb

Do you mean you set it up for management by creating a bind? If so you can remove the bind via 

play.google.com/work/adminsettings

Once deleted you'll be able to use the same account to bind with another EMM.

Note any devices, apps, policies will be permanently removed when you delete a bind. 

View solution in original post

jasonbayton

In lieu of any official Google doc, here's my FAQ for next time 🙂 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

zk_123

This email bounces back by the way:

android-enterprise-support@google.com

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hey @zk_123,

Nice to meet you. I would recommend contacting this email address: ae-community@google.com.  

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

jasonbayton

Do you mean you set it up for management by creating a bind? If so you can remove the bind via 

play.google.com/work/adminsettings

Once deleted you'll be able to use the same account to bind with another EMM.

Note any devices, apps, policies will be permanently removed when you delete a bind. 

zk_123

That does it. Thank you.  Wish there'd be an online kb on this that would be easy to find. but Thanks!

jasonbayton

In lieu of any official Google doc, here's my FAQ for next time 🙂 

zk_123

I would add some gotchas in there if possible and also the FAQ link in github is non-functional. Cheers again!