Google Workspace already deleted user issue

juan-thisisroy
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi,

Currently I have a Google Workspace login with 20+ accounts, and this account[Personal information hidden] is the super admin of the workspace.
Recently one of the employees left the company, so we set up the forwarding option from her inbox [Personal information hidden] to mine, Hannah's.
Then I deleted her account since is no longer needed but I still receive her emails and I do not want that. Is there a way to end this?

Literally I tried everything.

*Personal information hidden for privacy reasons in line with the Community Guidelines

2 REPLIES 2

jeremy
Level 2.3: Gingerbread

Hello,

This community is focused on Android Enterprise, you should try to post your question in the Google workspace community https://support.google.com/a/community?product_name=UnuFlow&hl=en&visit_id=638521325671256290-151551...

ahmad296
Level 1.5: Cupcake

To stop receiving emails from the deleted account, log in to the Google  Admin Console, check and remove any forwarding rules under Apps > Google Workspace > Gmail > Default routing and Routing. Ensure no forwarding  rules exist in your Gmail settings. Contact Google Workspace support if the issue persists.

*Hyperlinks removed [as they do not link to a related site] in line with the Community Guidelines