Holiday Mode Activated! πŸ›¬πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be jetting off on holiday tomorrow πŸ˜†, heading across the pond to America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Super excited for the trip, so if you want me to flood you with photos when I'm back, send me a DM and ill get them sent over when I return. 

I will be back on Tuesday 14th May, whilst I'm away, Lizzie will still be around to help with any questions, queries, and requests you may have. 

Shoutout to all of you for your questions and feedback in the community thus far. Can't wait to catch up and support you all when I'm back!

Thanks,
Reece

2 REPLIES 2

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hope you have a great break @ReeceK and good weather. I don't want to make you too jealous of our weather here whilst you are gone, but the outlook looks...wet! πŸŒ§β˜”

In times gone by I'd say, send us a postcard, but do people still send them on holiday/vacation? I usually return with the postcards in my bag! πŸ˜€

Enjoy! 

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Thanks, @Lizzie!

Enjoy the rain! β˜”οΈπŸ˜†

Ah, the nostalgia of postcards. My grandma used to send them whenever she traveled around Spain. I wonder if there are virtual ones nowadays? Haha.