Android enterprise academy website shows NoSuchKey

Melon
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi,

I was studying Android enterprise academy (the link is below), however the website shows an error, would you be able to assist me in resolving this issue? I've tried to refresh the page, but the error persists. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the website. I'd really appreciate any help you can provide.

https://androidenterprise.exceedlms.com/student/path/319740-android-enterprise-associate?sid_i=0

Melon_0-1711672396865.png

2 REPLIES 2

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @Melon,

Welcome to the Android Enterprise Customer Community. 

It's great to hear you are exploring the Android Enterprise Academy training. Can I check are you still experiencing this issue? I've tried to replicate this myself and I'm not seeing the error on my account. I would recommend contacting our Academy support team via this email: ae-community@google.com, they will be able to help more with this. 

It would be great to hear how you get on if you can and also good luck with the rest of the training (once you are all up and running again). 😀

Thanks,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

Melon
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi @Lizzie,
Thank you for your warm welcome.

Regarding the issue I mentioned, I appreciate your efforts to replicate it on your end. I'm still experiencing this issue. It seems like I might need some assistance from the Academy support team. I will reach out to them at ae-community@google.com for further assistance.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on how things go, and thank you for your encouragement! Looking forward to getting back on track with the training.

Best regards,
Melon