Gmail "exchange_authentication_type" restriction
I'm trying to configure Gmail via managed configuration (by custom DPC app).
I was a little confused by the description of setting "exchange_authentication_type" from the documentation. The text looks like it should be a string with a value from the list.
However, according to the gmail configuration file, the application must pass an array of strings
|<restriction android:key="exchange_authentication_type" android:restrictionType="multi-select" />
Can you help me on a couple of questions:
1) Has this behavior been there since the setting was introduced, or has it changed over time?
2) What happens if you pass all possible values into an array?
I also noticed that if you pass null, then Gmail does not want to authorize the user using the certificate in the work profile, is this expected behavior?
- Clarification on VPN Traffic Segregation in Android Work Profile in General discussions
- [FIXED] Service Announcement: Gmail ManagedConfig Schema cannot be retrieved in General discussions
- operational device used for scanning - but what about those "other" Play Store apps? in General discussions
- Policy update not removing the google apps like Chrome and Gmail in General discussions