Intune - Google Managed Play issue cannot complete the bind

Leonardus29
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Hi Everyone, sitting with an issue on three O365 tenants at the at the moment that I have escalated to Microsoft. Was hoping that someone else experienced this issue as well or can point me in the right direction. After opening the connector to bind the EMM (Intune) to the google play store the I grant Microsoft permissions to send both user and device information to Google is greyed out. I can close and the window and then reopen it and I can then tick the box.

After that the Launch Google to connect now Button becomes available and the windows that pops up asks me to sign in with my google account. I have created numerous accounts, personal, work and school and tested with them. After the login into the google account it does not continue with the EMM setup. the box displays "The Page has expired. To restart your registration, please reload the page from your EMM console. Only way past that is to log out of the Gmail Account and then log in again with the same issue "The page has expired......"

I have tried the connection from different devices, browsers, incognito... on different networks  and have even tried it from a device with a vanilla install, Windows 10/11 and nothing helps. I have created different accounts on Google, personal, work and school etc, and the same issue. After logging in I can click on the google play icon in the left upper side and it shows the apps in the play store. I have attached screen shots.1.png2.png3.png 

15 REPLIES 15

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Just something i remember (i don't work with intune to be honest), you haven't set an expiration date to your enrollment rule?

Uxio

Im having the same problem.

fabsss

Hello,

same issue here. I've already forward it to Microsoft Support.

fabsss_0-1714054759504.png

LilJBVO
Level 1.6: Donut

LilJBVO_0-1714055497965.png

Same issue here, very annoying

Pradeep

any luck to resolve the issue?

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Hey @Leonardus29 ,

How are you doing? 

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like this is a tricky one.

I'll pass it along to a colleague to see if they can shed some light on it. I'll give you an update as soon as I hear back.

Big thanks to everyone who jumped into this thread and helped highlight this issue. Appreciate it! 😊

Reece

Jvarghese

Same

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your posts here and welcome to the AE Customer Community, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this.

Following up on @ReeceK's message above, just a quick note to say that our Engineering team are working with the team at Intune on this. So it should have some movement on it soon. 

Please do keep us posted if you can and we will share any updates.

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

Jxluengas

Same scenario,

Jxluengas_0-1714106281910.png

Just in case, we´ll be looking to contact MS Support in order to have a register of the issue.

LilJBVO

Afternoon everyone - has anyone heard anything back from MS on this one at all?

Failing that have we made any progress on it from the android side as it's still an issue. 

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @LilJBVO,

Nice to meet you. I've posted an update from the Android side above. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

LilJBVO

Thanks @Lizzie nice to meet you too.

I did notice that update and wondered if the hard working ones among us had managed to make any progress 😄 

Thanks

JBVO

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Oh, great! 😀 Love this! 

Uxio

FYI

It works now. 🙌

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

This is fantastic to hear, thanks for the update @Uxio.

@Leonardus29@LilJBVO@Jxluengas@Jvarghese - is it now working for you?