Work Profile Store Empty

FFSB-Admin
Level 1.5: Cupcake

We are setting up and deploying Android Enterprise through Intune but are having issues where the test devices are unable to access any items in the Google Store. when opening the Google store app it shows no apps and has an Error Code DF-DFERH-01. I opened a ticket with Microsoft for this issue and they have escalated it and determined the issue is not on their end and told me to reach out to you. Here's some background on what I am working with:

Device: LG G8 ThinQ

Model: LM-G820UM

Android Version 12

Software Version: G820UM40a

Apps Setup to install required: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Authenticator, Adobe Acrobat

Apps Setup as available: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel

Play Store Version: 40.7.29-31

device had been factory reset multiple times with no changes to the issue, setting it up with the Device Administrator works fine however the other device we are testing with is a Samsung that the Device Administrator does not work with.

7 REPLIES 7

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @FFSB-Admin,

Great to meet you and welcome to the Community.

It fantastic to hear you are starting to set up and deploy Android devices in your company. 

@Timmy@jasonbayton, @jeremy, @Moombas wondering if you have any ideas here?

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.

jeremy
Level 2.3: Gingerbread

Hello @FFSB-Admin 

Do you see the apps required to be installed, actually installed on the device? Or you don't have any apps installed/available on the device?

FFSB-Admin

in the regular play store app the apps show up when  searched for them and can be installed as you would expect but in the work profile the only "app" is the "Hot Air Balloon" game you can play when the store is not working. to test it I installed outlook and signed in with the email account and it then prompted that our company is managing the app as expected, when I told it to keep the account it gives me an error saying I must install the Intune company portal app which is already installed, configured, and device is marked compliant.

jeremy

n the previous post you've said that you've marked some apps as install required, are these apps installed in the work profile or not?

FFSB-Admin

No, the required apps do not auto-install and the store is blank so cannot manually install them on the work profile

jeremy

You should open a ticket with microsoft as nothing seems to be working as expected. If they cannot find the answer they will ask for a bug report to escalate to Google.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Thanks so much @jeremy for your help here. 

Hello @FFSB-Admin,

I've just sent you a direct message via your community inbox (click on the little envelope in the top right corner of the community, to access). 

Thank you,

Lizzie

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.