Getting started here in the Customer Community
A very warm welcome to the Android Enterprise Customer Community!
About the AE Customer Community
The Android Enterprise Help Community launched in 2021 (as part of our Help Center) and with the support of a small, but mighty group of Community Product Experts, has helped to answer thousands of member questions.
Our mission at Android Enterprise is to make the most trusted and helpful platform for work and Android has always been a platform that encourages community collaboration, creativity and support. In light of this, in addition to making it even easier for members to help each other, we also want to support broader collaboration between industry peers and the Android Enterprise team. Enabling the community to explore areas across the Android Enterprise eco-system such as general discussions, product news & information, creating tips and guides, attending events, providing feedback... and here we are! 😀
Getting started in the community
To help you explore and find what you are looking for, here are a few tips:
- There are four main community areas, which are always accessible from are always at top of you page; News & Events, Getting started with your organization, Using Android Enterprise, Your community
Useful areas - if you are an:
- Admin researching or setting up: Getting started with your organization section > discussions
- Admin or employee managing or using Android for work: Using Android Enterprise > discussions
Posting in the community
- Before creating a new post, use the search bar to see if there are any existing discussions which you can join (you can also click on the labels in some boards to narrow down your search)
- Click on the ‘Start a conversation’ button on each board to get the post message page, remember to add as much information to your post to make it easier for members to reply
- If you want to include another member in your post or when you are replying, just press @ followed by their username and they will receive a notification about your message
Worried about any content shared in the community
If you come across a post that you feel isn’t in-line with the Community Guidelines (ie. perhaps it contains personal information) you can highlight it to your Community Manager. On each post in the top right corner there is a little downward arrow icon, click on this and select ‘Report inappropriate content’. This will send a notification only to the Community Manager and they will review.
Lastly, I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here. If you have any questions about the community or just want to say hello, i’d love to hear from you. If you want to get my attention on anything, feel free to @Lizzie and I will get notified.
If you are not sure where to start, take a look at this introduction post and share a few facts about yourself (a great way to spend a coffee break!).
Thank you for being a part of the Customer Community.
Lizzie (and the Community Team)
Welcome to the Community everyone!
Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.
- [Community Team Update] Welcoming Reece to the team... in Community off-topic
- [Community] Potential downtime in the Customer Community in Community info & guidelines
- Recent Android change regarding Wifi configuration in Community feedback
- Customer Community: information for Partners in Community info & guidelines
- New to the community? Introduce yourself here... in Community off-topic