Device Policy

User
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Alguien me instaló esta aplicación para uso ilegal de mis dispositivos y obtener internet.Un empresario con pocos escrúpulos se hizo con el control de muchos permisos y contraseñas. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex_Muc
Level 2.0: Eclair

As far as I understand from the Spanish translation, you're talking about fraud and illegal activities. If the activity is clearly illegal and the person is known, you should consider reporting it to the local authorities.

If you have been locked out of your own Google account, unfortunately this forum will not be able to help you restore it.

You should be able to perform a factory reset on affected devices. If necessary, use the recovery mode, which can be accessed differently depending on the manufacturer and device model. Just make sure that you first back up any data from the device that you still need.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Hello @User 

Just to translate your initial question - Someone installed an application for illegal use of my devices and took control of many permissions and passwords.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Do you have access to the affected device? It might be a good idea to consider doing a factory reset or running a malware scan to check for any suspicious activity or apps. 😊

Thanks,

Reece

User
Level 1.5: Cupcake

Se trata de la aplicación Device Policy,una aplicación para uso profesional, que este empresario sin escrúpulos, me instaló a través de la red de internet, porque somos vecinos y accedió también ilegalmente, no he dado nunca mi consentimiento para que nadie me instalara nada referente a trabajo ya que mi teléfono es personal y en mi empresa no necesito este tipo de aplicaciones.Tambien he detectado que instaló un Vault Profile y todo esto lo hace para transaccionar a través de Google Vallet entre otras actividades ilegales, he escrito muchas veces a Google workspace para que me ayude a denunciarlo y únicamente me dan buenos consejos, los cuales ya hace más de un año que estoy aplicando 

Alex_Muc
Level 2.0: Eclair

As far as I understand from the Spanish translation, you're talking about fraud and illegal activities. If the activity is clearly illegal and the person is known, you should consider reporting it to the local authorities.

If you have been locked out of your own Google account, unfortunately this forum will not be able to help you restore it.

You should be able to perform a factory reset on affected devices. If necessary, use the recovery mode, which can be accessed differently depending on the manufacturer and device model. Just make sure that you first back up any data from the device that you still need.

ReeceK
Google Community Team

Hello @User ,

I hope you are well?

In line with @Alex_Muc suggestion, considering a factory reset for your device could be beneficial to resolve the ongoing issue

Could you clarify if this device is provided by your workplace or if it's your personal device? If it's a company device, it would be advisable to inform your organization about the situation.

Thanks,

Reece