Setup work profile

Abdurrehman
Level 1.5: Cupcake

How can i setup work in my phone.

9 REPLIES 9

Moombas
Level 4.0: Ice Cream Sandwich

Ask your IT department.

They should be able to provide you the relevant information how to enroll your device into their work profile configuration if they provide some.

Abdurrehman

How can i ask to my IT department please tell me the way 

Moombas

Are you joking? Sorry but you should know whom to ask for this information (minimum your direct manager who could ask further if needed).

Abdurrehman

Screenshot_20240522-143452_Device Policy.jpg

Tell me how can I receive code from it admin?

Moombas

Ask your company, we can't tell you.

Abdurrehman

plz tell me the it admin contact no. how can i contact with them

Moombas

Even i try to stay friendly, I think you are kidding here.

If you don't know how to contact the IT admin from the company YOU work for, no chance to help here.

@Lizzie: I think it makes sense to close this post as this doesnt seem to get anywhere.

Lizzie
Google Community Manager
Google Community Manager

Hello @Abdurrehman,

Welcome to the Android Enterprise Customer Community. 

It's great to hear you are interested in adding a Work Profile to your device. As @Moombas has mentioned here, to add a Work Profile you would normally receive setup instructions from your IT administrator or an equivalent person in your company who manages the work applications that would sit in your Work Profile. 

There seems to be a little confusion reading the conversation you've had here with Moombas regarding this and I wanted to just check if you know if your organisation currently supports enrolling devices to use a Work Profile or if perhaps this is something you are hoping to set up for your organisation? 

If this is something you are currently researching to enable devices to be enrolled into a management solution, then there are some steps before getting to this. 

It would be great to get more information here and we can then help you more 🙂. In the meantime, you might also like to explore our Android Enterprise Help Center Getting Started resources, here is one specifically on what is Work Profile

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks,
Lizzie

(Thanks for @ mentioning me here, Moombas 😀)

Welcome to the Community everyone!

Have a question or want to start a conversation, click here.